4T Construction emphasizes safety as it’s number one priority for our employees, the companies and customers we serve, and our community.
We make every effort to maintain strict compliance with regulations and safety measures by:
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- North Dakota Association of Rural Electric Cooperatives (NDAREC)
- NESC codes
- Oregon OSHA
- Department of Transportation (DOT)
- Tero regulations,
- Oil company specific protocols
- All REA safety policies and regulations whom we contract for including McKenzie Electric Cooperative and Montana-Dakota Utilities.
We have implemented a rigorous safety program through NDAREC who helps us to meet compliance measures by providing several safety trainings each year for all of our employees.
In addition, regular safety inspections of worksites, equipment, dielectric, and clothing inspections are conducted by NDAREC, MEC, OSHA, and the DOT.
“The safety of the people shall be the highest law." – Marcus Tullius Cicero